Wordish Wednesday {you are loved}

A little bit of love to brighten someone's day

Today I'll be participating in the SheepishHeartBomb. Simply, these little crochet hearts with "you are loved" tags will be left anonymously around the town where I live.

Update with drop-off photo's

I let the twins help pick where we left some of the hearts. Here is one at the park


I even got brave and left one on a bulletin board at school 




I love this "Seeds of Kindness" post. That's the kind of person I want to be.

8 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! Can't wait to see pictures. It's such a lovely thought to think about bringing a little bit of joy into a stranger's day so unexpectedly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! It's updated now with photo's of where we left a couple of our hearts. I'm planning on leaving more of them around throughout the weekend :)

      Delete
  2. Oh this reminds me of the pop stick with love message of my friend gave me during college days.

    http://hernotesandkisses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute... I like! Happy V Day and WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little idea and hearts!
    -Ana from www.babbledabbledo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting, I appreciate each one.
I try to respond to all comments here on the blog.
Cheers!
Julie